Tuesday 21 December 2010

PDCC - The next reveal!

Hi everyone

It's time for the Play Date Cafe's next DT reveal!  Go and check out the main blog to see who else will be joining our design team!  We have some great girls joining us :o)

I have a quick card to share with you today.  I often forget to use pre-made embellishments, they are so quick and easy, not sure why I forget them!  This one is by Amy Butler, as is the patterned paper.  Just a strip of lime green cardstock behind the label, a couple of pearls and ta-da, job done!  Now that's my kind of card lol


I'll be back tomorrow with another reveal!  In the meantime have fun!

4 comments:

  1. Lovely card, great paper and a wonderful sentiment. Have a lovely Christmas x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! This is BEAUTIFUL! LOVE the paper and the pearls and that embellie! PS I wish your email was on your blog ~ I wanted to tell you how HAPPY I am you are still on the Design Team! When I try to click on the email button, it doesn't work??? Maybe it's me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORGEOUS card and cool design!!! Happy Holidays Ruby :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My kind of card too. The fast and easy ones are the best and this one is truly elegant!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by to view my blog and for taking the time to leave a message. I really appreciate your feedback. Ruby xx

 
Blog Design By -Lindsey Joy Design- ©All Rights Reserved