Sunday 5 December 2010

Brrr.. It's cold outside...

So this snowman is perfect for the day. We have just got over our first bit of snow, but it was fun playing around with my new stamps from Papertrey Ink. I think we may be due more snow soon, but for now it's just very cold.

 This card is for the latest Etsy Inspired Challenge.  The challenge is to look through the Etsy Shop and find something to inspire you to make a card. 


This heart is so much fun, and the little flowers remind me of snowflakes and the colours of this patterned paper by Cosmo Cricket.  I could make quite a few cards using this picture as inspiration, I love it!

So how is your weekend going? We had fun putting up our Christmas decorations last night while listening to some Christmas music, drinking mulled wine (well actually it wasn't wine, it was a cordial type drink) Not that we don't drink wine on occasion, just that we were trying something a bit different for a change :o) Once the decorations were up we decided to sit down together and watch 'Elf'. Such a funny film.

It is quite an old film now, but silly and still very funny!  It always makes Tink belly laugh so it's totally worth watching! 

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.  I am back into the swing of blogging again now, finally!!  It's so nice to have time to pop by and comment, and get inspiration from others.  Love it! 

Back soon :o)


11 comments:

  1. Love that adorable snowman ... and how instead of a button nose he has a button belly ... fabulous Etsy Inspired design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the inspiration photo and your card is fabulous, really really like the button for the Snowman's body, very clever. I put my Christmas decorations up yesterday too Ruby, I love the build up to Christmas and so enjoy decorating our real tree. Tracy Evans x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. FABULOUS card, Ruby!! Love your snow man with a button! Thanks for joining the fun with us at ETsy Inspired Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH MY! How how how CUTE is that button snowman?? LOVE IT! I love these colors together too:) Non-traditional! LOVE IT:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love where your inspiration took you! Such a cute snowman card!

    Thanks for playing EtsyInspired this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, how cuuuuuute!!!! I just love the button with the snowman - very clever!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such fun colors. The button snowman is precious. It's just a really happy card! Thank, Stacey (Paper Seeds)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an adorable card Ruby! Love that flashy red snowflake, so shiny and eye catching! And did you know that my finger has a heartbeat? ~My daughter and I watch "Elf" all the time. It never gets old...We love it too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ha! I left my comment on the wrong post. Anyway, you get the idea...
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness!! This card is SOOOOO cute!! I love that Snow Day paper, and your snowman looks soooooo precious with a little button for a belly!! Very festive! Thanks for playing EIC with us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, we just love "Elf", too!! We watch the DVD any time of the year! Love your card--the buttony snowman is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by to view my blog and for taking the time to leave a message. I really appreciate your feedback. Ruby xx

 
Blog Design By -Lindsey Joy Design- ©All Rights Reserved