Wednesday 8 December 2010

Create: challenge

Hi guys

I wanted to play along with Create: Challenge again today.  This week's theme is Quick & Easy Christmas Cards and I made this little card using Lawn Fawn ''Cozy Christmas' stamps.  Aren't those little lights the cutest?!



I had seen Kelly Marie over at Lawn Fawn colour the little mini lights and then add glossy accents, which I thought looked adorable, so I thought I'd have a play. The little bulbs go so well with this Cosmo Cricket paper, don't you think?  If you look close enough you will see they are really glossy.  They feel like light bulbs too :o)

I also have a little Noel card to share with you today.  My Mum needed a batch of Christmas cards made up, so I went into production (that's what it felt like!) and made these.  I'm not sure they would quite fit into the category of quick and easy because of the colouring, but it is something you can do while watching tv so they actually don't take very long at all once you get into a routine! They were really therapeutic to make as I got to play with my Copics too.



Did I tell you I recently got Copic Certified? 


It doesn't mean I'm any good at it, but at least I now know the techniques to try and learn!!!  Seeing as I've collected a set of them I really ought to try and put them to good use now, huh?! 


5 comments:

  1. Hi Ruby,
    Thanks so much for stopping by Blueskies.
    I'm sure you are as sane as the rest of us (!!!!) so thanks so much for your compliments. I had a great time participating with the Play Date!!
    xo
    lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how fun!! Love the little faces on the light bulbs :)..TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just LoVe those lights, and that Cosmo Cricket paper is GoRGeouS!!! Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards, love your style :)
    thanks for sharing your wonderful ideas, I have to start participating in your challenges now :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both of these are so cute, Ruby! Loved seeing your card on the Create blog today - congrats!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by to view my blog and for taking the time to leave a message. I really appreciate your feedback. Ruby xx

 
Blog Design By -Lindsey Joy Design- ©All Rights Reserved