Life is starting to finally slow down so I will be back blogging properly again. It should have happened last week but I wasn't so well and our heating went too! It never rains but it pours! Well actually, we have a little bit of snow here, plus more expected so it looks really pretty :)
Today for my Play Date Cafe Challenge contribution I decided to make a tag instead of a card. The colours are gorgeous, and I could do with some tags for Christmas so thought this was the perfect excuse!
Here's the gorgeous inspiration pic...
Here are the details of how I made the tag;
- Die cut and stamp a little jar, stamp again using polka dot stamp to fill jar
- Die cut label, stamp in black for the outline and then stamp the sentiment in red
- Stamp snowflake in red, cut out
- Add glitter glue to snowflake, attach to tag
- Cancel step 4 and start again because by now you will be covered in stickles glitter glue where you were trying to stick the snowflake to the tag before the glue has dried!!
- Sooo... attach snowflake to tag using 3d pop dots, then... add stickles glitter glue to snowflake for a bit of bling and finish off with a gem
- Tie around some baker's twine
- Add hole to top of tag and thread through some more bakers' twine to finish
Don't forget to check out the rest of the DT's inspirational pieces.
Pop on over to the Cafe and link your post. If you use an online gallery, please use the keyword PDCC58, and remember to use our inspirational colours to be eligible to win!
Stamps: Papertrey Ink 'Friendship Jars', Lawn Fawn 'Frosties'
Accessories: Bakers' Twine, gem from stash
Back soon with another card, ciao for now!