Wednesday 22 December 2010

PDCC continued !!

Hello again!  Are you sick of me this week yet?!  It's not often I post so regularly, is it?!  But it's for good reason... We have another reveal for you today.  It's been such fun getting to chat to the new girls on the Play Date Cafe team, there have been e-mails flying around all over the place! We are all on so many different time zones it's a bit of a challenge getting to chat together, but we're definitely doing well so far! :)

Pop on over to the main Play Date Cafe blog for more information and then don't forget we will be back on Thursday with another new challenge. You will love this week's colours, they are fab! ;o)


Using some Cosmo Cricket 'Early Bird' papers and embellishments this card took about 5 miutes to pull together.  The hardest part was giving up my lovely bird embellishment to put on a card.  I am definitely a collector of embellishments rather than a user!  Are any of you like that, or is it just me?!

It's my man's birthday today so I'm hoping to take him out for a meal (ssshhh, don't tell him, it's meant to be a surprise!)   Back tomorrow with another card for this week's challenge.  See you soon!


2 comments:

  1. Darling little bird-can see why it was difficult to part with ;) I am a hoarder, oops! I mean...I am a collector too! LOL! Have fun with your man on his special day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy happy birthday to IAN!! HOOOORAY:) I love that he is a December baby! Sorry I haven't been around! I can't wait to get back into the swing of things--have I been saying that since August? OY VEY! Tell Tinks, HELLO!! And give Ian a HUGE HUGE hug from me! Celebrate HIM! Psalm 118:24

    ps...LOVE this card--those papers are super cute! Love that bird--LOVE LOVE LOVE IT:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by to view my blog and for taking the time to leave a message. I really appreciate your feedback. Ruby xx

 
Blog Design By -Lindsey Joy Design- ©All Rights Reserved