Monday 20 December 2010

Check out PDCC - We have exciting news on our new DT!!

*Edited to add a card, as promised! *

Happy Monday everybody!

Can you believe it's only a few days to Christmas now. I'm STILL making Christmas cards. Despite checking my list, checking it twice, I've managed to miss a few people off the list, uh oh! It's a good job I'm not Santa!

Anyway, I am a bit behind with my posting because I messed up, but I will have a card to share with you later. In the meantime you have to go and check out the Play Date Cafe blog, we have now started to announce our new DT! Each day this week we will reveal a new member of our team, and what a FAB team we will be!!!

Pop on over to the main blog to see who's first up on the list!

Ciao for now, back later!


I'm hoping I haven't posted this before.  It's one I made in the Summer.  I always used to wonder how people can't remember if they posted something or not, but now I get it! 

1 comment:

  1. I am the same way.....I have a hard time remembering if I posted, many times I have to go back and look! I love this card! Love the little pearls in the corners too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by to view my blog and for taking the time to leave a message. I really appreciate your feedback. Ruby xx

 
Blog Design By -Lindsey Joy Design- ©All Rights Reserved