Saturday 30 October 2010

Card Patterns Sketch Challenge

Hey everyone

Phew it's been a LONG week. So glad it's the weekend, time to recharge :o)

I made this card for the Card Patterns Sketch Challenge. I wanted something quite simple yet elegant.  I used Amy Butler papers, Sizzix Bigz Flower Die (thanks for the fab instructions Sue!!), nesties and PTI Big & Bold Wishes.  To finish off ribbon from my stash and a Prima pearl.

By the way I keep meaning to say, I haven't forgotten about my mini giveaway a while back, but nobody entered so I never did a drawing for it!  If you fancy posting the prize is still up for giveaway, you will find the link here.

Have a great weekend, we have Tink's best friend coming for a sleepover on Sunday night, but other than that I'm hoping to get lots of crafting done with her.  I think she's finally getting the bug!  I found her out in my studio earlier trying out a tag she'd seen on a Lawn Fawn video!!  She's really very good at this cardmaking thing!!



3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful, elegant card! Love the simple "Mr & Mrs" and that gorgeous bow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card. Those flowers rock and I like how you put one in the bow. Nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOOOOODNESS! I love the four flowers--so cute! Great touch to this card! And that ribbon/flower/ bling...GET OUT! LOVE THAT TOO:) You are so awesome, Ruby!! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by to view my blog and for taking the time to leave a message. I really appreciate your feedback. Ruby xx

 
Blog Design By -Lindsey Joy Design- ©All Rights Reserved