Wednesday 13 October 2010

Courage and some awards

Hi everyone

I just want to share a card with you that I haven't shared yet. This was the second card I mentioned last week, that I had made using this week's PDCC 50 colours..


I used Elusive Images stamps for the flourishes and Verve's 'Blue Skies' set for the rest of the card.  I really LOVE the sentiment.  If you can't read it, it says 'Courage doesn't always roar, sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, 'I will try again tomorrow'.  Isn't that beautiful?

I have been very kindly given a couple of awards which I need to share with you, so if you're reading this and you have given me an award please forgive me for not having posted it yet.  I'm playing catch up, but I will get there, and I do TOTALLY appreciate you thinking of me!

For now though I will have to bid you all goodnight as I am falling asleep over my computer, where it's nearly 12.30pm!  Sleep well, I know I will!


4 comments:

  1. I love this card, Ruby:) I think it is so fun--esp. with that sentiment:) And congrats on your award:) LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful sentiment, beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful card Ruby!! The sentiment is so pretty and inspirational!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Ruby, just gorgeous! And congrats on your award :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by to view my blog and for taking the time to leave a message. I really appreciate your feedback. Ruby xx

 
Blog Design By -Lindsey Joy Design- ©All Rights Reserved