Friday 22 October 2010

Simple Flower & Day 2 PDCC fun!

Yay, it's Friday! I've been doing a bit of work today, but I couldn't resist finishing off a little card I'd started, so will have to get back to it soon.

As you know it's our anniversary over at the Play Date Cafe this week, our first!  All very exciting!  You can read all of the details in my post here. 

I'm really hoping to join in the fun this week and get a few {ippity} cards made, so this is my first one...


I just LoVe this paper, it's fAb!  It's by My Mind's Eye - 'Fresh Beauty'.  The flower stamp I've used is from this Faith Blooms set.  Such a simple, yet gorgeous set.  I used a small SU! stamp for the sentiment, and SU! grosgrain ribbon.  Unfortunately you can't see the detail very well on this picture, but I have used a metallic Sakura pen to add detail to the flower, it's really pretty close up, but you will have to take my word on that ;o)


If you'd like this stamp set for yourself then just hit my Ippity link at the top of the page and you can buy one there. 

In the meantime don't forget to pop on over to the Play Date Cafe for some more fun!

So what are your plans for the weekend?  I have a school fete coming up at the end of November, so have a LOT of cards to make, plus I also have a few orders to get finalised.  Lots of fun crafting for me, hopefully I can get Tink (my daughter) to join me in the studio too, and I'm sure a sneaky bar of chocolate or two will get in there somewhere!

I also want to play with this label over at Tiffany Doodles.



It takes me a bit longer to work on digital, I'm still a novice, but this one will be nice and simple to work with, isn't it gorgeous?!  I will show you what I have made once I get it finished!  You still have time to enter our challenge over at Tiffany Doodles this month too, it's a fall theme.

11 comments:

  1. OHHHH! This is a fab card--love the colors and that ribbon! OHHHH LUSH:) love it:) Great job--inspired:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Ruby, this is one awesome design very classy, I love those images you have created this perfectly I love it.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elle est extraordinaire,original et unique.
    De belles couleurs.
    Vous ĂȘtes le champion !

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOOOOOHMGosh! I LOVE this card! That paper is so FAB, especially with that stamp! LOVE the ribbon treatment and the double buttons! One of my most FAV cards you've made!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sooooooo pretty! Love that flower with that gorgeous MME paper!!! And that ribbon is a wonderful addition!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just beautiful! Your stamped flower image is perfect for the paper ... and the coloring brought it all together. Love the stacked buttons too! Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this card.. So pretty and love the ribbon treatment :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute, I love this paper, I have some in my scrap stash :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so pretty! And congrats on the CARDS blog for your very cute Halloween tag! Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog during the Caring Hearts blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Terrific post on EVERY level, Ruby! ; ) x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very purty card!!! I'm just LOVING that ruffly ribbon!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by to view my blog and for taking the time to leave a message. I really appreciate your feedback. Ruby xx

 
Blog Design By -Lindsey Joy Design- ©All Rights Reserved