Wednesday 20 October 2010

Cupcake Card

Hi there

I just wanted to share a card with you that I made a while ago. I've had this cutter for so long, but never really known what to do with it. Do you ever buy things and then wonder how to use them?!!


On the subject of cupcakes I linked some very lovely people yesterday for this blog award


and then messed up on my linking so sorry Em for getting it wrong!  Hope I've done it right this time!

Have a great day/evening and come back tomorrow for some Play Date Cafe fun!  It's a really exciting week this week for us so you won't want to miss out on all of the fun!

1 comment:

  1. ahh cute card!!
    Oh thank you so much Ruby, I am so surprised it is me!!! really??! i will definatly try and keep up more with my blog, in order to be deserving of this award!! many thanks again

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by to view my blog and for taking the time to leave a message. I really appreciate your feedback. Ruby xx

 
Blog Design By -Lindsey Joy Design- ©All Rights Reserved