Thursday 19 July 2012

I Wish I Was A Glow Worm!

I wish I was a glow worm, cause a glow worm’s never glum.  ‘Cause how can you be grumpy when the sun shines out your bum?!

Don’t you just LOVE this phrase, it really makes me giggle!  It’s one of the fun stamps by DRS, the sponsors for this week’s Play Date Cafe Challenge.

I created this little card for a very lovely friend that always likes to smile and see the fun side of life and I’m hoping I got it right when I thought that this would be right up her street for her birthday card!

PDCC 141
I stamped the little sentiment inside.. Even the font’s cute, isn’t it!
PDCC 141(2)
My card is blank inside, I didn’t take a pic because the light over here isn’t great.  We have lots and lots of rain right now, with lots of grey cloud.  Even more reason to have a fantastic little sentiment like this to brighten up your day!!  I know some of you US gals are suffering with droughts so I will gladly send some rain over to you!!

I used a mixture of old scraps of paper, the die cut letters/number are from a Sizzix letter set called Ida Flowers ScrapBox.  I coloured in the glow worm with some Copics and added some glitter Stickles to finish.
drsframedlogo
Check out the deets of the challenge and prize over at The Play Date Cafe and check out what our designers did too! 

Happy playing!

4 comments:

  1. This is so fun Ruby, a lovely sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute Ruby! Love that sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ruby, this is adorable. So clever. BTW, your comment link seems to be the same color as the background and doesn't show up until the cursor hovers over it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! What a GREAT sentiment! And that little worm is ADORABLE! Plus, I'm really diggin' your glittery sentiment! Such a sweet, overall design! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by to view my blog and for taking the time to leave a message. I really appreciate your feedback. Ruby xx

 
Blog Design By -Lindsey Joy Design- ©All Rights Reserved