Tuesday 31 July 2012

Happy Corner Bookmark

Happy Tuesday!  I hope you’re having some lovely weather where you are.  Today over at Make The Day Special I have a fun little bookmark to share.  I am studying at the moment so have a lot of books on the go and wanted to make a few bookmarks to mark my place.  I really do need to keep finishing my books though instead of getting excited about the next new thing to read lol.
310712
I used the picture over at Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge for inspiration.  I would love those pics below on my wall, aren’t they funky!  The challenge is their Picture Perfect Challenge.  Have you seen the team's interpretations?  They are FAB!

Display our button

I thought these papers from Bo Bunny 'Alora' would work well and the little flowers made me dig out my Perky Plants set from Paper Smooches and get colouring with my Copics.

For the rest of the details pop on over to the MTDS blog.

Have fun!

7 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Ruby, what a fab jolly bookmark!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabby bookmark, Ruby! And how appropriate for the subject you are studying! lol ;) Mwah xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, your bookmark is very funny! I like it because it's very colourfull, its very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would read more books just to use that bookmark, Ruby!

    ReplyDelete
  5. super CUTE...I LOVE your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. AMMMMMMMMMMMAZING! Ruby--I LOVE LOVE LOVE the papers and the twine...I esp. love your coloring! YOU AMAZE ME:) THANKS for playing along and joining in the fun with the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge!

    I miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think of you often:) HUGS to all!! LOVE YA!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this colorful bookmark! So cute! Thanks for playing the Paper Smooches Sparks challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by to view my blog and for taking the time to leave a message. I really appreciate your feedback. Ruby xx

 
Blog Design By -Lindsey Joy Design- ©All Rights Reserved