Wednesday 18 February 2009

Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge

Hi everyone. I've managed to get some time to add my cards to my blog tonight. The first card is for the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #5. I really like the simplicity of this sketch. It's nice to do intricate cards, but sometimes it's refreshing to do something simple. I have used this sketch twice this week, once for this challenge, and again for another challenge on Papertake Weekly, which I will be posting shortly. For this challenge I made a simple Anniversary card.

I used a Sakura pen to add detail to all of the edges of the petals, and also to the Basic Grey patterned paper, but unfortunately the picture doesn't pick up on this detail. It actually looked quite pretty!

Dies: Sizzix 'Flower Layers, Lily', 'Decorative Accent w/Flower
Stamps: PSX - Happy Anniversary
Paper: Basic Grey, 'Sugared' paper, Bazzill Bling
Accessories: Swarowski gems

I'm off to post this now. Wish me luck. Not that I'm holding out much hope, I never win anything!!


1 comment:

  1. Such a beautiful card! I love the rhinestones in the corner too - thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by to view my blog and for taking the time to leave a message. I really appreciate your feedback. Ruby xx

 
Blog Design By -Lindsey Joy Design- ©All Rights Reserved