Sunday 22 February 2009

Spent lots of my man's money!!

Ooh, I've had fun today. We went to a craft show and I spent loads of my man's money. It was hard work though, my back was killing me so I had to keep sitting every few minutes, but it didn't stop me too much! I've finally got my Nesties, some Copics, some edge cutters, and a corner punch that actually does what it's supposed to do. The list goes on...!! I will be playing this week so you might get a glimpse of some of them!

Must dash, we have friends coming over tonight, gonna grab a nice hot vanilla coffee and chill before they arrive!


3 comments:

  1. Gosh, I love spending my hubby's money!!! :) Can't wait to see your new projects. You always do such cute things. Enjoy your company tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And thank you so much for the birthday wishes! They meant so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girl! Love your blog!

    Dont forget to post about my blog candies!! Remember, for every person you send over and they say that you sent them, YOU get another entry!!

    Also, I just threw up a challenge on my blog for yet, another entry!

    Hope you join in!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by to view my blog and for taking the time to leave a message. I really appreciate your feedback. Ruby xx

 
Blog Design By -Lindsey Joy Design- ©All Rights Reserved