Thursday 15 September 2011

PDCC #99 & a chocolate monster lol

Today I have a little chocolate monster to share with you!  Yesterday I teased a little about my image being right up my street (or ‘alley’ depending on where you live!)  Well if you know me you will know that I am a chocolate addict!  I have to have my fix once a day.  The longest I’ve been without chocolate is 6 weeks and it nearly killed me lol.  Now, I just allow myself a little each day and I’m sorted!  (Hmmm, this is sounding bad, do they do therapy for this lol?!!!)
PDCC 99
Our sponsors, Paper Makeup Stamps, provided me with these two fun stamps, he’s called Hershey.  Thank you for my stamps PMS, I had fun colouring him in!  He just makes you smile.

new-pms-logo[1]

This week’s colours are really soft and delicate ..

Color Story 99 Lavender Soft Yellow White Paper Make Up Stamps

so it was interesting translating that into my little monster image, but then I thought about our wonderful Cadbury’s chocolate over in the UK which is wrapped in none other than purple (well a lot of them are anyway)!  Yay!!! Sorted!  If you do happen to check out the website link I’ve given I can highly recommend those mini Twirl bites *blush*
I’d like to think my face would never look as messy as my little monster though when I eat, but I totally agree with that sentiment lol.  Tuesday was National Chocolate Day here so this image is quite apt.

So pop on over to The Play Date Cafe main blog and see what delights the other girls have made for you.  The lovely Stacy Rodriguez starts with us today so don't forget to pop in and say hi to her! You will find all of the prize information over there too.

Now back to that bar of chocolate I was just tucking into…..




PDCC 99 CP




Other supplies used, SU! patterned paper, ribbon and pearls from stash

12 comments:

  1. Too cute, Ruby...I think we've all looked like this at one time or another! Love the sweet ribbon and the shape of the image panel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO cute, Ruby! I smiled when I saw the image you had to play with. Hee hee! Your card layout is very nice, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorably cute card! I love the little train and the stars set the whole card off, great choice on the placement of those! Your time paid off.
    Hugs, Briana

    ReplyDelete
  4. ACK! I love this little chocolate monster--how cute is he??? You nailed the coloring--beautifully done!! You rock! Miss talking with you--totally know you are busy, so no worries:) Sending tons of hugs and love!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card Ruby. Love the SWEET chocolate monster. Pretty papers! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is hilarious... and so perfect! I LOVE chocolate. I think my husband would tell you that I look exactly like that monster after a long day with the kids and no chocolate in the house. Your coloring is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aren't you glad you got the best stamp (imho) lol...
    All of us chocaholics out there would love to receive your card. Hershey is a star monster, love him:-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL! That image and sentimet are the FUNNEST! And you've done them up right with this sweet color story!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute card with that funny little monster! I look like that when I haven't had chocolate too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun card Ruby...love the chocolate sentiment and smudges! I don't think I could go that long without chocolate...LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMGosh, Ruby! This card is HILARIOUS! And I can so relate! LOVE it to chocolate pieces!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by to view my blog and for taking the time to leave a message. I really appreciate your feedback. Ruby xx

 
Blog Design By -Lindsey Joy Design- ©All Rights Reserved