These are our lovely colours picked by Julie Ranae. I really love the colours together, very pretty! I couldn't quite match up the golden colour so went for more yellow tones. I wouldn't have put these colours together myself which is what I love about these challenges, they take you out of your comfort zone and you can be surprised at what you create.
I was really fortunate to receive two pretty little stamps from Denami to play with, plus some gorgeous buttons! This is the floral image up close, plus the little sentiment is showing on the tag
Here's how it was made...
- Dry emboss pink panel
- Cut two strips in gold/yellow patterned paper, cut two strips in black, punch border edge and attach to centre panel
- Die cut label in lilac, and again in a smaller size in gold/yellow paper
- Stamp Denami stamp onto a piece of white cardstock, die cut with circle and attach to a die cut black scallop circle
- Using Smooch paints colour the little flowers and butterflies
- Assemble label as shown and attach using pop dots
- Stamp sentiment and die cut using tag
- Tie ribbon around panel before attaching to card base. As you tie the bow add in the little sentiment tag with some twine before finishing the bow
- Attach buttons to corner to finish
- Hope you like the little flowers, I think they look like little fried eggs!! Hmmm, maybe next time pink would make a better colour for the centres!
This week we are sponsored by Denami Design and they are offering up this great prize!
So what are you waiting for? Pop on over to the DT blogs, pull out those cardmaking supplies and join in the fun!
Paulina Nakamura is our Guest Designer this week, so don't forget to pop by and see all of her lovely creations!
The rest of the PDCC team also have some FAB designs to share with you. The Denami DT is also playing along so pop on over to their blog too. Grab a cuppa, put your feet up and go and visit them for some inspiration! You won't be disappointed!
in Alphabetical Order..
Michele Gross Ruby McGuire (that's me!)
Before I go have you seen what my friends, Julie and Michele are doing? A new CAS challenge blog, pop over and see for yourself what it's all about, just click the badge below. I'm not great at CAS so I'm hoping to learn a few tips!
Have a fun and creative day! Back soon with another card for Color Me Creative for their birthday celebrations! This is certainly making me practice that blending with my Copics. Phew, the pressure!