Saturday 21 February 2009

Problem with Comments

I seem to be experiencing problems with comments at the moment :o( Apparently when some people are trying to add a comment they are not able to. I am trying to work out what's wrong, but not coming up with much so far. If you want to leave a comment, but are not able to please could you drop me a quick e-mail just so that I know the extent of the problem. I am in the process of troubleshooting it. If any of you have had this problem, and know how to resolve it I'd love to know :o) I will be posting a few cards tomorrow, off to bed now :o)

1 comment:

  1. Love your blog and your cards, hope this comment works for you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by to view my blog and for taking the time to leave a message. I really appreciate your feedback. Ruby xx

 
Blog Design By -Lindsey Joy Design- ©All Rights Reserved