Sunday 8 January 2012

Mini Card for Wee Memories Challenge

Hi there

Today I have a another card to share with you for the Wee Memories Challenge.  WEE 071211 (2)The challenge is to create a mini card.  This one is my favourite size of 3 x 3.  I needed to make a Congrats card so paired the little ‘Flower Fusion’ set from Papertrey Ink with my postage stamp Nesties die.
image
I often need to make Congrats cards so I’m always on the look out for new ideas, they need to be small stamps as I tend to like sending mini cards, they just seem a nicer way of sending my message somehow.

Hope you’re all having a lovely weekend, thanks for popping by!







2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Ruby, i love this floral image stamped in red! A lovely little card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY! I just saw your two mini cards--and I LOOOOOOOOOVE them! They might be small--but they are packed with POW! LOVE this flower image!! YOU ROCK!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by to view my blog and for taking the time to leave a message. I really appreciate your feedback. Ruby xx

 
Blog Design By -Lindsey Joy Design- ©All Rights Reserved