Friday 30 January 2009

Yoga Lola


I was asked to make a card for someone that did Yoga, so I went on a search and found this on Pink Petticoat. I've been downloading papers from their site for ages, but have never actually done anything with them, until today that is! I've always loved this Lola Rose range, it's fun.

The perfectionist in me doesn't like that the name 'Sue' isn't quite central, but I will let it go this time! I played around in Photoshop Elements to remove it, but ended up with all sorts of variations but the one I wanted! If anyone has any tips on how to do this it would be great to hear from them!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for popping by to view my blog and for taking the time to leave a message. I really appreciate your feedback. Ruby xx

 
Blog Design By -Lindsey Joy Design- ©All Rights Reserved