Tuesday 5 March 2013

Happy 4 U

*Post amended to update links*

Good morning!  Today I have a post over at Make The Day Special where I’m sharing details about this card…  A bit less cutesie for a change…

MTDS 050313

I'm not sure if you know but MTDS is under new ownership, a lovely girl called Louise Nicolleau, this is the new logo - isn't it adorable!

Make The Day Special

I used this gorgeous sketch for inspiration from Retro Sketches...



I made this card for someone that has made some fabulous health changes and lost lots of weight.  She took a decision to look after herself.  How well do you take care of yourself?  If you fancy a bit of fun try out the little quiz on my Coaching Blog to see, it’s all about looking after you.
Have fun!


1 comment:

  1. Awww... Ruby! I love your elegant clean designs and this one is no exception! Your card looks so stylish and I love the sentiment! Big hugs to you my friend xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by to view my blog and for taking the time to leave a message. I really appreciate your feedback. Ruby xx

 
Blog Design By -Lindsey Joy Design- ©All Rights Reserved