Tuesday 15 January 2013

Funky Flower

Hi there. I’ve got a simple little thank you card to share with you today. 

IMG_2190[1]_thumb[2]

I think I could have done with running this through PSE to straighten it up a bit, it is straight in real life, honestly!

For details of the stamp I used pop on over to MTDS where I give the details.

I used this sketch from over at Retro Sketches.  Such a fun little sketch, a really great go-to sketch.

Hope you’re having a really good week.  We have had a sprinkling of snow here today, what’s it like with you?


2 comments:

  1. Loving this funky card, in perfect 'Ruby' colours! Fab colouring too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card! Love your new avatar, pretty girl!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by to view my blog and for taking the time to leave a message. I really appreciate your feedback. Ruby xx

 
Blog Design By -Lindsey Joy Design- ©All Rights Reserved