Tuesday, 13 November 2012

Congratulations

Hi there, I hope you’re enjoying the autumnal weather and the cozy nights, or if you’re in a completely different time zone that you’re enjoying life where you are!

I wanted to create a quick but fun and happy card, my friend is into cows so I thought this would be the perfect stamp for her.  I think it’s a she-cow because of her eyelashes, what do you think?!
131112
I very loosely followed the sketch over at Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge.  I tend to start with a sketch and then get a bit carried away but I hope you can see a bit of where my inspiration came from lol


For details of the stamps and Copics I used pop on over to the Make The Day Special blog.
Have a great Tuesday!

7 comments:

  1. I love the fun colors and the gorgeous ribbon! Adorable card. Thanks so much for playing with us at Paper Smooches Sparks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, isn't he super darn cute! Love those ribbons too. Thanks for playing in this week's Paper Smooches Sparks challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, cute, CUTE, Ruby! And I think it's a she cow, too, but because of her udders. Boys don't come with those ;).

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a gorgeous card - I'm such a happy recipient! I love receiving unique cards from you Ruby - it makes me smile every time I look at it - it's moo-velous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. RUBY!!!!! I love love love that you played along with us! I can usually only get to your blog from links---so this was a GREAT way to stop by!!!! I LOVE your cow! He is just toooooo cute! I love your use of ribbons and the sketch (I also don't follow the sketches.....oops!)!! :) THANKS so much for playing along with us over at the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge!! Hope you join in the fun this week!!! <3

    ps...I hope all is going well for you! I miss you TONS! HUGS!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by to view my blog and for taking the time to leave a message. I really appreciate your feedback. Ruby xx

 
Blog Design By -Lindsey Joy Design- ©All Rights Reserved