Tuesday 30 October 2012

Happy Halloween!

Hi there.  MTDS day is here again. It’s been strange not having commenting or posting to do this week, but a welcome relief too.  I’ve taken this week off to spend some quality time with Natasha who is on half term and turning 13 on Thursday!  Eek, how did that happen?  13?????  Am I really that old lol (please don’t answer!)

I have a couple of Halloween cards to share with you, one for Natasha and one for her friend, it’s our tradition to send each other cards each year.

301012
For the details of the stamps I used pop on over to the Make The Day Special Blog.  I’m entering the first card into Cupcake Inspirations using this fun pic..




 My second card...

301012 (2)
Sorry the picture quality isn’t that great, I took the pic at night.  That hour time change makes such a difference!

This second card is being entered into…

Scrappy Frogs Challenge (Fall/Halloween)
Just Some Lines (Halloween)

Happy Halloween, hope you have fun if you’re celebrating.  Personally this isn’t my favourite celebration because I have a phobia of people in masks I look as white as my ghost if someone turns up on my doorstep with a mask on!  I stay in and just make/eat pumpkin soup and send Ian to the door instead!

2 comments:

  1. I love this, so cute!! I really like the squares and the twine web. I hope Halloween wasn't to scary for you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by to view my blog and for taking the time to leave a message. I really appreciate your feedback. Ruby xx

 
Blog Design By -Lindsey Joy Design- ©All Rights Reserved