Tuesday 19 June 2012

Cuteness and Gnome Naming Ceremony!

For my post today over at Make The Day Special Blog I used this adorable little dragon from the Lawn Fawn Critters Ever After set.  Grab yourself a cuppa, put your feet up and pop on over to the MTDS shop, there are some gorgeous things to buy.

190612_thumb[2]
For a bit of help I used the latest sketch of the month over at I Heart 2 Stamp
jun2012sketch
I decided to paper piece him in different colours. The flame is coloured in with red pen, I’m not that good at paper piecing lol. The circle was just cut from a hole punch and then the star paper pieced.

I’m a bit late but I need to select a prize winner for my gnome naming.  He was given to us as a wedding gift.  You can read more about it here.. Savannah O’Gwynn won with the name... drum roll please.... Fudwick!!  He's so happy he has a name now!

Well done Sav, I will pop something in the post to you.

Hope you all have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Love this card Ruby!! Great color scheme and that dragon is so cute. Love the circles and the twine. Yet another set I own, but have not used yet!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOOOOOOOOVE this! I love the papers and your coloring! You really have blown me away with your skills! AMAZING:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh, that little dragon is so DARN cute!!! Just wanna squeeze 'em.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by to view my blog and for taking the time to leave a message. I really appreciate your feedback. Ruby xx

 
Blog Design By -Lindsey Joy Design- ©All Rights Reserved