Monday 21 November 2011

Published Recipe Card

Hi there

I have this recipe card to share with you today that was recently published in the Through The Craftroom Door magazine.

Pumpkin Soup Recipe TTCRD Ruby
This Pumpkin Soup recipe is gorgeous! 

Hope you’re all having a great week, we’re on our countdown to Christmas now so trying to make a lot of Christmas cards and tags that I’ve been asked for.  Eeek, where does the time go?!

For this little card I used my Copics with Lawn Fawn Harvest Season stamps and some distress inks on a recipe card that I had typed up on my computer.

I’m linking this up to our Paper Issues challenge, the current theme is Thankful For Fall.. I’m thankful for gorgeous yummy pumpkins and for Autumn (Fall), I LOVE it!

Don’t forget there is still time to play along with our Color Me Creative Challenge which is all about ‘Colors of the Sea’, for more info check out my original post.  I really need to get my act together and start doing some more learning, I’ve missed doing my online Copic classes over there.

Happy Cooking!

6 comments:

  1. Wow, your card is cute and you colouring with your copic very well!!

    have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your soup sounds incredible! Congrats on your recipe card being published!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah!! Hooray for you on getting published, and no wonder, this is a fab recipe card. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. mmmmm, i love pumpkin soup. such a lovely recipe card, congrats on the pub!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woohoo! Congrats on your publication! It's so super cute! And I'm lovin' all that distressing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The published recipe card is a culinary gem. Its detailed instructions and tantalizing visuals transport us to the world of flavors. How IP Pevent From ingredients to techniques, it's a guide that ignites creativity in the kitchen.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by to view my blog and for taking the time to leave a message. I really appreciate your feedback. Ruby xx

 
Blog Design By -Lindsey Joy Design- ©All Rights Reserved