- Cut a panel of black cardstock to cover the card base as shown above
- Die cut four white squares using zig zag PTI die
- Using black ink stamp four different patterns onto the white squares and attach with pop dots to card base
- Die cut and stamp a label and attach to card base using pop dots
- Stamp flower in Spiced Marmalade distress ink and stem in Peeled Paint distress ink
- Cut around edge leaving a border and tie with orange ribbon, attach to card base with pop dots
- Die cut border die in orange cardstock and attach to card as shown
- Stamp sentiment onto white cardstock, cut to size and adhere to card base
- Add crystals to finish
I could have made loads of these, but stopped at this plus one in purple and pink, as shown below. You could make them in so many colour combos and they work as well for birthdays, congrats cards as they would for sympathy cards, just by toning down the colours used.
Which one’s your favourite? Mine’s the black and white one!
Pop on over to the main blog to see what all of my fab teamies have been up to. We have The Scrapping Cottage sponsoring us this week. I have a wonderful die cut set from them that I used for this wedding cake for a PDCC a while back and my daughter Natasha,
aka Rock Chick Tink just used it for one of her cards too. Really fun to use!
Hope you get some time to join in the fun with us. We love seeing what you create each week, you inspire us all!