Saturday 4 June 2011

Etsy Inspired Challenge #140 – Peaden Scott Designs

Hi everyone

It’s time for a bit of Etsy shop inspiration over at Etsy Inspired and this week our featured shop is Peaden Scott Designs, who make fun 3d cards, who are offering two free cards of the winner’s choice.  I made this card for a friend of mine that gave me a couple of fantastic stamps that I just love.  It's a little late but I wanted to take my time over it and this is the first chance I've had.  I hope she likes it.

 

iusb_760x100.6933379

Today I was inspired by the pretty butterfly card, well I didn’t need an excuse to pull out my fab butterfly stamp again, did I?!   Here are some of their fun designs..

il_170x135.155557899il_170x135.170741170il_170x135.209048616

I just cannot get enough of these Skipping Stone Design butterflies, seriously… I could just sit and colour them in every colour of the rainbow lol.

I am slowly working through my Copic wish list, trying to get as many colours as I can.  I need to get a mortgage to buy them all I think, they are SO addictive!

I'm going to enter this card into the CPS sketch challenge using this sketch.  For once I pretty much stayed to the sketch, unusual for me I know!



craftdoorad

We are sponsored this week by Through the Craftroom Door publication who are offering a fab one year online subscription!

Don’t forget to pop on by to our Etsy Inspired DT too to see some more projects inspired by this week’s shop.
Ruby McGuire (that's me!)


If posting to an online gallery please use EIC#140.

I look forward to popping by your blogs to see what you’ve created!  This shop really gives you lots of scope to create some fab projects.

Supplies:
Stamps: Skipping Stone Designs ‘Healing Wings’, Waltzingmouse ‘Fancy Phrases’
Papers: Stella Rose, Bazzill & plain cream cardstock
Accessories: SU! Grosgrain ribbon, Cuttlebug ‘Moroccan Screen’ embossing folder, Prima e.Pearls



16 comments:

  1. Wow! I don't think I can say enough about this beauty of a creation Ruby!!! The layout, dp & texture are just awesome....very nice work as always Hun!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just stunning Ruby! Love everything about this card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow Ruby - this is GORGEOUS! The colours are delicious, that ribbon is scrumptious, backed by a beautiful paper - this is just WOW! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I love that MME paper! And that butterfly is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Ruby the colours design and that butterfly look super.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. TOTALLY GORGEOUS CARD!!!!!!!!!!!! I just love love love the ribbon with that patterned paper!!! SUPER stunning work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, absolutely gorgeous card!!!

    lisa a.

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOWZA...Love that butterfly and the ribbon that you used. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card, that butterfly stamp is gorgeous! Love the colours you have used, your colouring is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE IT Ruby!!!! SO pretty and I adore the embossed panel and that gorgeous ribbon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi, your card is very cute!!

    you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such intricate details and designs, Ruby! Love the color and bow--so sophisticated!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ruby, I'm taken with your gorgeous butterfly and that Moroccan embossing folder!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card Ruby! I just love all the detail! Great job! :)
    Hugs,
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ruby, I see why you love that gorgeous 'fly. You've colored it so that it looks fabulous with that yummy designer paper. Great embossing folder, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by to view my blog and for taking the time to leave a message. I really appreciate your feedback. Ruby xx

 
Blog Design By -Lindsey Joy Design- ©All Rights Reserved