How are you all? Did you have a good Easter weekend break? It was lovely to take some time out and to relax.
Today it's Play Date Cafe day! I'm really excited this week because Hero Arts are sponsoring us. I am in love with their gorgeous new flowers and the fabby office-y sets (I know office-y isn't a word but just stay with me ;o)
I had great fun playing with this card, it was a challenge trying to work out which one of the little stamps to use, they are all so fab!
Here is my card..
and the FAB-U-LOUS colours for this week's challenge...
The colours this week were chosen by Sarah, I have to say these are my new faves of hers. They are SO my colours! I said to Ian I choose bright and loud colours and he kindly said, 'vibrant darling, vibrant' lol.
We have none other than Hero Arts sponsoring us this week! I was so excited when I heard! They are offering up a fab shopping spree prize...
- Cut a rectangle in grey cardstock, mat with a smaller rectangle in lime green cardstock stamped with 'Envelope' background stamp and Ranger 'Peeled' Paint distress ink
- Die cut PTI 'spiral notebook' on Cosmo Cricket check paper, distress the edges with scissors and age with 'Tea Dye' distress ink
- Stamp typewriter onto notebook, cut a slit for the typewriter and add a little sheet that has been stamped with the heart. Age sheet prior to pushing through the slit that you cut, attach with pop dot for dimension
- Wrap around red ribbon before attaching panel to the card and tie in a bow to the side
- Stamp 'hello' sentiment to finish
Ruby McGuire (that's me!)
We are really lucky to have Kelly Rasmussen playing along with us as our Guest Designer, so pop by her blog and leave her a comment. You will love her creations.
For your chance to win pop on over to the Cafe and link your post. If you use an online gallery, please use the keyword PDCC79, and remember to use our inspirational colours to be eligible to win this week's prizes!
Finally my happy news for the day... I'm really excited because today (well yesterday because it's today as I'm typing it... confused?! lol)) my Marmie bought me an early (very early in fact) birthday present of a little netbook (my birthday isn't until September) I'm sitting here typing this post, trying to work out some of the differences in the symbol keys and deleting text as I type (unintentionally!!). I'm sure it will all be really easy to use soon, just takes time. I wanted something little that I can carry around with me and use for social networking/blogging. I love it!! Thank you Marmie!