Friday 27 March 2009

You're a Star

Happy Friday everyone!! I can't believe it's the weekend already, can you? I must be getting old, the time seems to be going by quicker and quicker lol

Today I have another quick make card to show you. For some reason at the moment I'm into stars and circles. I whipped up a quick boyz birthday card for one of our friends. Did you notice that I haven't used a challenge for it this time, be amazed..be very amazed!! I do love my challenges, they are great for getting my mojo going!

I think this card is self explanatory, so will just leave you with the recipe.

Dies: Sizzix 'Circles #2', Quickutz Star
Paper/Card: 3 Bugs in a Rug 'Seeing Stars - Twinkle', Bazzill Bling & Classic
Accessories: Stampendous birthday phrase stickers

Hope you all have a lovely Friday and I will try and post something over the weekend.

Hugs, Ruby ♥

4 comments:

  1. Ruby, I love this card. That dp is priceless and perfect for a guy card!

    Me? Bad for YOUR budget? LOL Not ME! The branch punch is MS - i got it for right around $9.00.

    Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great guy card Ruby!
    Thanks for asking about the award. I saw your post about retrieving it, but just haven't gotten around to doing it yet. I hope to have some time this weekend. Hope you have a good one..we are expecting our annual late snowstorm tomorrow...yuck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGosh... this is perfect for a little or BIG boy's card! He... :) I love the use of stars and circles together... looks like you have a shooting star going... TFS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool card, very nice and simple.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by to view my blog and for taking the time to leave a message. I really appreciate your feedback. Ruby xx

 
Blog Design By -Lindsey Joy Design- ©All Rights Reserved