Monday 16 March 2009

Hi there!

Hi everyone

Don't worry, I haven't fallen off the planet, just been busy with the move etc! I can't wait to just get it all over with so I can get back into posting more regularly, it's chaotic here!

I plan to get something on line either later today or tomorrow. Hope everything's going well with you all and you're still crafting. I got some new Stamping Bella stamps the other day which I can't wait to use. I've been trying to get them for ages then came across them in a craft shop in Surrey.

Hope you all have a good morning/afternoon depending on your time zone and I will see you soon :o)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for popping by to view my blog and for taking the time to leave a message. I really appreciate your feedback. Ruby xx

 
Blog Design By -Lindsey Joy Design- ©All Rights Reserved