Wednesday 28 January 2009

My new papers!

What miserable weather it's been here today, it's what we call a 'grumpy' day in this house!

I am hoping to get some cards done tomorrow, there are a couple of sketches that I want to enter. I might have to try some of my new papers. I picked up some 'Smirk' papers, brads and stamps the other day. 'Smirk' is a gorgeous new range by Dovecraft, it has the cutest little characters on it. You can see it online at Trimcraft. The papers come in two sets, of various sizes, one set is called 'love and friendship' and the other 'naughty but nice'. The brads and stamps are gorgeous! The only tricky bit is going to be trying to keep Natasha's little hands off it!!!


1 comment:

  1. Don't ya just love getting your hands on some new craftin' supplies? I'm teaching a scrapbooking class at our church on Sunday. I'm excited to get some new supplies to share with the girls.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by to view my blog and for taking the time to leave a message. I really appreciate your feedback. Ruby xx

 
Blog Design By -Lindsey Joy Design- ©All Rights Reserved