Sunday 11 January 2009

Getting there!

Well I'm slowly getting there, with a little help from Ian and my book, 'Blogging for Dummies' :o) At the moment I'm trying to get my Twitter updates to synchronise on here, for some reason they don't want to play. I'm hoping to start blogging properly next week, with a view to posting my first blog card design. I'm just working out how to get my photos to look half decent. It would be great to get some feedback from you as to what you think of my blog layout so far, so if you get chance please say hi and let me know what you think! All suggestions for improvement welcomed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for popping by to view my blog and for taking the time to leave a message. I really appreciate your feedback. Ruby xx

 
Blog Design By -Lindsey Joy Design- ©All Rights Reserved