Saturday 8 December 2012

Jester Socks?!!

Hi there

I did a swopsie with Jenny the other day for my card so I’m posting today, thanks Jenny, you’re a star!  My card is based on last week’s Retro Sketches sketch..

Here’s what I created..

081212_thumb1

I used two of the Christmas sets from Paper Smooches ..

All Yule Need & Christmas Sampler (the sampler is out of stock at the minute but keep checking the website and grab it when it’s back in)

All Yule Need image_thumb1

I have lots of these little ‘jester socks’ coloured in. They are soooo therapeutic to colour and you can do them while you watch tv. Ok so I’ve called them jester socks, what would you call them??!!  I also coloured in some of the socks on the bottom left and the more traditional stocking just above it, eek. I LOVE Christmas!

I hope you have a fab Saturday whatever you are doing. We have friends coming over today so I’m guessing it’s gonna be a little hectic!

Have fun!


1 comment:

  1. id call them elf shoes! lol. either way, your card is adoraabbblllee
    -Rachel w k
    rwkrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by to view my blog and for taking the time to leave a message. I really appreciate your feedback. Ruby xx

 
Blog Design By -Lindsey Joy Design- ©All Rights Reserved