Tuesday 2 October 2012

Double Cupcakes

Can you believe it’s October already?!  Countdown to Christmas!  Don’t worry I’m not sharing anything Christmas today.  Au contraire, I’m sharing some birthday cards for my blog post over at Make The Day Special that I recently made for some friends of Natasha’s that are twins.

I had a very specific brief given to me about what stamps I had to use, the colours and even the papers. My girl certainly knows her own mind!!
 
This was the result…

011012 (1)
011012 (2)
Here they are together…

011012 (3)
For the details of stamps that I used pop on over to the MTDS blog.  Make sure you scroll down through older posts while you're there, the rest of the DT girls have been creating some fabulous stuff to inspire you!

Have a great Tuesday!

1 comment:

  1. These are fabulous Ruby! Like twins, same but different!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by to view my blog and for taking the time to leave a message. I really appreciate your feedback. Ruby xx

 
Blog Design By -Lindsey Joy Design- ©All Rights Reserved