Saturday 31 March 2012

Color Me Creative brings in the Spring

Over at Color Me Creative we have a Spring challenge for you.  It doesn’t feel like Spring here today, it’s been freezing!  Yesterday was glorious sunshine and beautifully warm, today scarves and jumpers looked tempting!

I chose to mix it up with a few challenges for my card.. a sketch from Mojo Monday, colours from Color Q and an inspiration picture from Paper Smooches and this is the result..
CMC 312-4
image
image
image
image
I spent AGES on trying to mask my little bunny because on the original stamp he was holding a carrot and I wanted to change him so that he was hugging the egg.  So I was sitting at my table surrounded by post it notes and several unhappy attempts at masking and then my other half walked in and said, ‘why don’t you just cut the carrot off’.  Grrr, why didn’t I think of that lol.  Note to self.. don’t try and make cards late at night when you’re half asleep!  I wouldn’t mind but I’ve masked a few things now but I couldn’t get it to work at all.  Oh well, at least he pointed out the obvious lol

Pop on over to the main Color Me Creative blog to find out all the details of our challenge but don’t forget to visit the rest of our DT and also our guest designers too.  They have some wonderful spring colours/designs to inspire you with.

Pop on over to our main CMC blog for all of the details of our latest challenge and join in the fun!  Don’t forget you’re not just restricted to Copic markers, you can also use ProMarkers, other alcohol markers or Coloured Pencils!!  Pop by the rest of the DT girls below to see what they’ve created;

and also go and visit our two guest designers;

Our sponsors are…
image

I’m hoping to get some time in the studio tomorrow.  I have my eye on a few challenges!
Have fun, keep warm!!
IMG_0816[1]







10 comments:

  1. awe, this is just too darn sweet. that little bunny is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a cute card!!! Thanks for playing along with us at ColourQ this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun card, Ruby, love the shape and that rabbit! Thanks for joining us this week for the color challenge at the CQC!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your fun easter card - that bunny is so cute holding the egg:) Hugs x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, so sweet! Great colouring, and fab papers Ruby, very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a little cutie patootie... your coloring is GREAT... and I totally love the papers

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute card! Love the little bow on the bunny =) Thank you so much for playing along in this SPARKS challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a darling card Ruby. Love the sweet image and the circle shape. The colors are very pretty. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE LOVE LOVE! Ruby--this is probably my newest FAV card of yours! LOVE that little bunny and your papers! FAB job!!! THANKS for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by to view my blog and for taking the time to leave a message. I really appreciate your feedback. Ruby xx

 
Blog Design By -Lindsey Joy Design- ©All Rights Reserved