Wednesday 9 June 2010

Manicure anyone?!

Hi there everyone

This is a very quick posting today as I'm dashing out the door, but first wanted to share a card with you that I made for a friend (hope she's not reading my blog today!)

My friend is nailvarnish mad, 'Jessica' being her favourite brand. She always has perfectly manicured nails, and also loves anything beauty like facials, manicures, etc! This stamp set by Inkadinkadoo is perfect for her, it's called 'Stamp it, girlfriend'! It was a bit of a drama to make because I'd got all of the little stamps out only to lose the nailvarnish bottle stamp. After ages searching (I got the whole house helping too!) I gave up and went over to Tiffany Doodles, downloaded her nailvarnish bottle, shrunk the image down in size and used that instead! I'm enjoying this digi stuff!

I'm entering this card into two challenges, Get Sketchy, with this sketch,
and Everything but the Kitchen Sink for their 'nailpolish' challenge. I'm not sure if you can see from the picture that I've painted the little nailvarnish bottles with some bright red nailvarnish that I have! (that's what happens when you take photos in a rush!)  Fun!

I will be back tomorrow with my card for this week's Play Date Cafe Challenge.

Have a great day/evening wherever you are!


8 comments:

  1. So stinkin' cute Ruby! Sorry you lost your stamp! Tiffany to the rescue! Your friend has got to love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun! Thanks for playing the EBTKS challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card. I know your friend will love it. I know I love it when one of my friends takes the time to make me something that is personal. (I have about 10 cardmaking friends).
    Aren't the digis great? I lost the letter 't' out of a small stamp set for over 2 months. Then one day, there it was laying in the floor. Don't have to worry about that with digis. Later!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's cute! Very stylish and fun! Thanks for your comments on my blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute!! A manicure card!! This gives me some great ideas! My sis loves manicures!! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super fun card!
    I love the design!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, this is just too much--adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by to view my blog and for taking the time to leave a message. I really appreciate your feedback. Ruby xx

 
Blog Design By -Lindsey Joy Design- ©All Rights Reserved