Wednesday 10 March 2010

Hello again!

I'm trying to catch up on my postings :o)

I've got a birthday card to share with you today. I bought this paper a long time ago, but I just love it. I've been trying to work out what flower to put with it and then came across one of my cutters that I thought might do it justice!

I made the card using this Mojo Monday Week 128 sketch, but because it was a busy weekend with family staying I never got around to posting it.











I will leave you with the deets...

Dies: Sizzix 'Flower Daisy #3', circle and scallop circle nesties
Stamps: Kanban Clear Stamps - 'Happy Birthday, butterfly
Paper: Purple and blue Bazzill Cardstock, Basic Grey 'Wysteria - Garden Patio'
Accessories: Papermania pearl adhesive gems from stash, purple inkpad


Have a lovely day/evening. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for popping by to view my blog and for taking the time to leave a message. I really appreciate your feedback. Ruby xx

 
Blog Design By -Lindsey Joy Design- ©All Rights Reserved