Tuesday 25 September 2012

A Healthy Line Up

Hi there.  It’s Make The Day Special time again and I’m sharing this card over there for my post today…

250912
I made this card for my Mentor Coach, Dawn Campbell, for all the support she gave me during my mentor coaching sessions.  She runs a holistic health business and loves raw foods etc so I thought these stamps would be perfect for her.  I liked the text paper too because it’s kind of teacher-y!

For details of the stamps and Copics I used pop on over to the MTDS blog.

Have a great day!


2 comments:

  1. Love your fab card Ruby, your colouring is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a Great Card!!!
    She should love it with all the thought you put into it pulling it together!
    Great colors too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by to view my blog and for taking the time to leave a message. I really appreciate your feedback. Ruby xx

 
Blog Design By -Lindsey Joy Design- ©All Rights Reserved