Monday 14 June 2010

A quick card for H{ippity} Hop

Happy Monday!

I hope you had a good weekend.  We had a lovely weekend, not much time to create, but we had a family photo shoot done!  We felt like we were posing for a Vogue magazine, all very glam!  We don't have the pictures back yet, but they seem to have come out really well.  I'm not very photogenic if I pose for the camera. I put on a really silly smile for some reason, so I guess the photographer will have a bit of editing to do before they get sent over to us lol



I made this card using the Get Sketchy challenge sketch.   I've used the label stamp from 'A Moment in Time' and the little sentiment comes from a previous collection 'Moon Beam and Heart Strings'.

I bought my little ticket stamp a while ago, I'd wanted one for EVER.  Then when I got it I didn't really know what to do with it!  Does that ever happen to you?!

I'm a bit behind with commenting, so if I haven't popped by to say hello I will at some point.  It's been very busy, and is likely to get busier this week as we have a family funeral to attend, under very sad circumstances.

On a lighter note, do try to play along over at the Play Date Cafe, there's still time!  Also, join in with the digi challenge over at Tiffany Doodles.  You could even combine both challenges.

If you would like to buy any of {ippity} stamps I do sell them so just drop me an e-mail :o)



Enjoy the rest of your day.  I hope it's sunny where you are!

Don't forget to check out the {ippity} blog for the full listing of others participating in the hop.

18 comments:

  1. Great card Ruby! I love the colors. I hear you about being photogenic! My pics never seem to capture me right either! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful floral and feminine card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card :0)
    Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a colorful and happy card...love the patterns! Gorgeous card Ruby!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is beautiful Ruby.. love this card.. oh love your blog header too!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey there Ruby! Great card for the Ippity Hop...you are so darned creative : )

    Can't wait to see one of those photos...you MUST share with us (or at least your teammates at the Play Date Cafe ; )

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woooow, another stunner card! I wish my cards, that I spend AGES on, were just half as good as your "quick ones" lol! Fab creation!!! Are you coming to AJ3 and canvases on the 26th and 27th? xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely card! The lace and embellishments are so very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So glad you got this stamp set--super cute! Now I need to go ink mine;) LOOOOOOVE the colors too! Great job all around;) You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ruby, very cute card. Very soft. I think I said this before, but is that a flower frog you use to hold your pictures? I love it. You can't find anything like that around here. Is it old?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful, wonderful background papers you used!

    ReplyDelete
  12. gorgeous card!! i love the beautiful images and the colors! great take on the sketch! thanks for sharing :)! those {ippity} stamps are soo super cute!!! love the name of your blog, btw :). *hugs* steph :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by to view my blog and for taking the time to leave a message. I really appreciate your feedback. Ruby xx

 
Blog Design By -Lindsey Joy Design- ©All Rights Reserved