Monday 29 December 2008

Get To Know Me

About Me

I live with Ian, my little princess, Natasha, aged 12 and my dog, a Bichonpoo, called Lulu. I also have two gorgeous stepdaughters.  I'm a self confessed vanilla coffee addict, oh yes and obviously chocolate too!  I love all things life coaching/self development.  I'm told I'm a bit quirky, I'm hoping that's a good thing!

Interests


Cardmaking, scrapbooking, reading, learning french, salsa, poetry and cooking

Favourite Films & TV

Love Actually, Breakfast at Tiffanys, PS I love you - but it makes me cry too much! Desperate Housewives, Gilmore Girls, 24, House, NCIS, CSI, and I hate to say it Holby City/Casualty!  I also love period dramas much to the despair of Ian and Natasha!

Favourite Music


Coldplay, Keane, Snow Patrol, Red Hot Chillis, Kaiser Chiefs, The Script, Leona Lewis, Nina Simone, Ella Fitzgerald, Katie Melua, Madeline Peyroux, Norah Jones, Stacey Kent

Favourite Books


Power Thinking - Caterina Rando, To Kill A Mockingbird - Harper Lee

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ruby,

    I was looking into card making ideas and came across your fab blog. Looks really cool and I love the card designs you have done

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi roooooobieeeee !!! what a delightful web site, there i was searching for 2 pairs of ruby red shoes and lo and behold here i am, stuck on this delightful site. Seriously as you know i share your love of art so your likes are respected, one shall visit again lol Mary

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by to view my blog and for taking the time to leave a message. I really appreciate your feedback. Ruby xx

 
Blog Design By -Lindsey Joy Design- ©All Rights Reserved