Thursday 2 August 2012

Grab a Cuppa..

* Edited to update link*

It’s time for our new challenge over at The Play Date Cafe.  I’m not sure if you’ve heard the news but we have a whole new group of girls joining us.  Check them all out over on the main PDCC blog, you will not be disappointed!!

My project today is a little mini card.  I just LOVE these colours, thanks Jax.  The images sparked off lots of ideas too, love it when that happens.  I might just have to create a Rolodex card for this week’s colours too!  I can see a trend starting here!

PDCC 143
You can’t tell from the photo but the cup is actually really glossy, I used Glossy Accents to give it a bit more interest so it’s nice and shiny in real life.

Cherry, Mint Julep, Jade
I created this card using all borrowed papers from my friend, in fact I think it was from a Christmas pad.  I had been over at her house, brought lots of pads with me but still didn’t have what I needed so she bailed me out.

I found this little PTI frame set that I hadn’t used (shame on me!) so thought I’d better put it to good use.  I teamed it up with my Paper Smooches Hot Concoctions stamp set. You can never have too many thank you cards, can you?!


Our sponsors are StopandScrap.com and they are offering up a $20 shopping spree!  For full details visit our main PDCC blog.

Enjoy checking out the yumminess this week from all of the team, you’re in for a treat!

Here’s the full list of us…

The Play Date Cafe Design Team

Have fun.


6 comments:

  1. such a fitting card~beautifully done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a coffee fanatic, so I'm really loooving your design this week. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trinkets! I love em all! The glasses are so vintage! Would look great if they were sunglasses along with that sexy vintage swimsuit! Super lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card Ruby!! Love the twine with the button and little heart accent!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your friend sounds like a sweetie. Fun card Ruby!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by to view my blog and for taking the time to leave a message. I really appreciate your feedback. Ruby xx

 
Blog Design By -Lindsey Joy Design- ©All Rights Reserved