Friday 17 February 2012

To Washi Tape or Not

Hello!  Are you looking forward to the weekend?  I am, the time has gone quick this week for some reason.  

Over at Paper Issues we have a new theme called 'Tape It Up'.  Check it out, just use any type of tape and you can link your project up!  Now, I’m not sure if I’m a big fan of this Washi Tape or not, I love the look of it but when I get the roll of tape out I never know quite what to do with it lol, but it's about time it got used, so here goes...

I created this little get well card for a small person that is a bit poorly right now, hoping it would cheer her up.
PI 150212
So can you see the Washi Tape?  It’s the two strips of polka dots behind the tag.

Using the Make It Monday to use kraft with red challenge I layered my background with kraft cardstock and used red as my main featured colours.

That’s it from me today.  I'll be back tomorrow with a fun card for our new Color Me Creative Challenge.






7 comments:

  1. Super cute. This cheered me and I'm not even sick! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aah, this is just adorable! I love the bright colours, and that stamp is too cute! Sure to brighten up anyone who's a bit under the weather!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute, Ruby. I have some washi tape tha I have yet to use too....I'm just not sure what to do with it too!!

    Hugs,
    Tracy V

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGosh, Ruby! This is too CUTE! LOVE the tissue coming out of the box and those bright cheerful colors! FAB card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your sweet use of the decorative tape and Kraft cardstock too...thanks so much for playing along with us at The Kraft Journal!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so glad you washi'd. this is a perfect card full of cheer.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by to view my blog and for taking the time to leave a message. I really appreciate your feedback. Ruby xx

 
Blog Design By -Lindsey Joy Design- ©All Rights Reserved