Monday 31 May 2010

Blog Awards

Hey there everyone!

I am really pleased to share with you that I have received another two awards! This one is from my friend, Sav.  We've got to know each other through being on the PDCC design team.  She's such a generous and fun person, and makes fab cards too!!   I'm so pleased to have 'met' her virtually, and hope to meet her in real life too! Please stop by her blog and leave her some love!!



I can remember the first award I got, I was SO excited, and they still make me feel really happy! As Sav said on her blog they seem to come at just the right time, don't they?!  Sav introduced me to {ippity} so it's thanks to her that I'm now playing with lots of yummy new stamps! Thanks Sav!!!

My next award is from Wendy over at The Stamp Attic in Wantage, thanks Wendy!

There was a list of instructions so here goes ...

1. Express gratitude to the blogger that bestowed the award unto you... Wow, Wendy, oh great one, I am so honoured that you have given this award to this mere mortal, little ole me!  I truly am not worthy of your kindness!

2. Display this picture proudly on your blog;




3. Be nice and provide a link to the person who gave it to you..................Wendy can be found here!

4. Tell 6 outrageous lies about yourself and one truth, or switch it about and tell 6 truths and one lie............you will have to decide for yourselves what you believe

5. Nominate 7 creative writers who might be into doing this (now that's a tough one!)

6. Post links to the 7 you nominate and let them know..............

Okay, here are my lies/truths...................

1. One of my favourite films is 'Another Stakeout 2'
2. I do not have an addiction to all things paper crafting
3. I usually fall asleep at the cinema, they turn the lights off...what do they expect?!
4. I hate celery with a passion
5. I am not very keen on clothes shopping
6. I used to work in an old people's home

And now I need to pass this award on to some of my blogging friends....here they are in no particular order .. except for the first one of course, she's my baby!

1. Rock Chick Tink
2. Joanna
3. Sarah-Jane Rae
4. Sav
5. Sarah
6. Julie
7. Michelle

Sorry girls, I hope you're still talking to me after this one!! It is just a bit of fun though :o)

I have exciting news to share with you tomorrow, so watch this space!


3 comments:

  1. What a DELIGHT to know more about you, Ruby!! xo
    PS: I can relate to your dislikes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have enjoyed reading your blog so much. Thank you for letting me visit.
    Susan
    http://amazingcouponanddiscountdeals.blogpsot.com
    http://joininandgogreen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ruby... thank you so much for award!!!!! I'm very honored and so glad you are thinking of me... :)

    It's nice to be back posting and blog surfing again. I missed everyone and all the wonderful creativity!! BIG smiles... :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by to view my blog and for taking the time to leave a message. I really appreciate your feedback. Ruby xx

 
Blog Design By -Lindsey Joy Design- ©All Rights Reserved