Tuesday 13 April 2010

Very quick posting!

Hi everyone

It's been a manic few days. How's your week going??

This is just a very quick post, but I wanted to share a card with you today while I have a minute to spare!  I hope to be back later with a few more, but it will depend on how the day pans out!

This is a very quick and simple card that I made for the latest Card Patterns sketch. The paper from Basic Grey just does all the talking for itself - I am in love with those bright colours!!!  I turned the sketch on its side for my card.  Actually looking at it now it's not much like it, but if you look at the top right of the sentiment label you will see that there is a tiny heart on there, that's supposed to be the circle on the sketch lol.  It's all there, you just have to know where to look for it ;o)You may not be able to tell but there is a large block of paper at the top, then the red patterned strip at the bottom.  The sentiment says, 'It's ok to have everything you want' lol.  I hope that includes lots of papercrafting goodies!!

Enjoy the rest of your day.  Back soon! 


10 comments:

  1. Ruby I LOVE the bright colours too!! Great take on the sketch....thanks for joining us at Card Patterns :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice one Ruby - I love all the Basic Grey papers - it's always difficult to choose which ones to use. I think the card works for the sketch - it has all the elements! The red ribbon sets it off very well.

    Caz

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! This card is SUPER sweet! Love everything about it!!

    And....here you are featured on my blog!! Today is a giveaway over on my blog--I'm going to give them until Friday night to sign up! They have to come here! So good luck to them:)
    http://savannahland2.blogspot.com/2010/04/just-reminiscing-and-new-friend.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute. I just love how bright and cheery that DP is and that sentiment is so TRUE! Thanks for this inspiring card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Ruby! I just love the bold colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fabulous Ruby just adore the bright bold colours wonderful work.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a bright and fun card. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable - great use of these papers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow--I lvoe this card. I also like your flower frog. Can you tell me where you got it?

    jberezowecki@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous stripes of color. Such a beautiful bright and fun card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by to view my blog and for taking the time to leave a message. I really appreciate your feedback. Ruby xx

 
Blog Design By -Lindsey Joy Design- ©All Rights Reserved