Wednesday 8 April 2009

Hoppy Easter!

Hi there

I hope you're all having a good week so far! I doubt if I will be able to post for a while yet so am hoping that the wonders of technology will have worked and you will be reading this on Wednesday 8th April! I've not done scheduled postings before so fingers and toes crossed it will have worked. I should be moved by now if all's gone to plan, woohoo!

I made two of these cards last week as an order. I had bought the digi download, 'Spring Wishes' from Pink Petticoat and wanted to play around with my Copics. This particular paper was called 'Springtime' and I used 'Bunnies 2'. I am really getting into my colouring in again. I used to use Tombo pens years ago for stamping and found it quite therapeutic, it's so relaxing. For those of you that use Copics and only use them for colouring you should check out Lauren Meader's video, she uses them to colour all sorts of things so that her embellies and ribbons match her cards. I got lots of money saving tips from her the other day.

Anyway, this card was very straightforward to make - just a bit of printing, cutting out, sticking down a few bits and some colouring and voila, one cute bunny card. I hope you like it.

Ooh yes, and a Hoppy Easter to you all :o)



6 comments:

  1. Lovely fresh looking card, pretty image. Hope the moving went well. Must try that scheduled posting as I'm away for Easter!
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  2. wo fantastic card Ruby !!!!!
    gorgeous image !!!
    hugs coco

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Ruby, hope everything is going smoothly with the move. This is a great Easter card! I love that DP and you did an awesome job on coloring with your Copics! That bow goes just perfect on this card too.

    I wanted to share a new site I found with you because I thought it would be right up your alley. Your cards have a real artistic flare to them and this gal has some real amazing ideas. She's just starting with her blog, but looks like she will have some great tutorials. Take a look here http://priscillastyles.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you have a great Easter Ruby,not too many eggs mind!
    Love Debs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super SWEET Easter card Ruby! I love the cute bunny image and you did an awesome job coloring. That bow is PERFECT!! I hope the move went well and getting settled in... :) And your Happy Easter was a HOPPIN' GOOD TIME!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. When you get around to posting again in blogworld, there is something on my blog for you:)) follow the link http://emily-atimetocraft.blogspot.com/2009/04/terrific-award-to-pay-forward.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by to view my blog and for taking the time to leave a message. I really appreciate your feedback. Ruby xx

 
Blog Design By -Lindsey Joy Design- ©All Rights Reserved