Friday, 2 September 2011

Stamp Attic & CASE Study Challenge

Hi there

I have a card to share with you and a tutorial over at The Stamp Attic.

I made this card using the latest CASE Study Challenge which is to be inspired by this month’s muse, Julie Lacey.  This is my card..

Happy Anniversary
This is the card that Julie made…

image
I was inspired by her birdcage, the script style sentiment font that she used, the nested circle and the pretty ribbon.  My card isn’t CAS like hers because I used patterned papers but I’m pleased with the outcome.

For more information on the supplies used on my card please visit The Stamp Attic blog, where you will also find a step by step tutorial on using a stamp press.

Have a great day!

5 comments:

  1. this is awesome, luv your bow, and the layered birdcage....very sweet...I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! Great casing! That medallion looks like a lot o work. Nice Shabby bow too! Thanks for the Fall colors, I'm really digging the change of season (to my favorite).

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fantastic card!!! I love the bird and the colors make me happy for fall! p.s. I use a Sizzix die for my banners. I cheat. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the fab papers and color combo! thanks for joining us at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by to view my blog and for taking the time to leave a message. I really appreciate your feedback. Ruby xx

 
Blog Design By -Lindsey Joy Design- ©All Rights Reserved