Friday, 16 September 2011

Fashion led cardmaking!

Happy Friday!

If you’re here for the Paper Issues blog hop then please click here.

Today’s card for The Stamp Attic makes use of what we are being told are the latest fashion colours.. tan and black!

HA Tan & Black 160911 3
image

I thought I’d bring a bit of that into my card today, but my actual inspiration came from this gorgeous card over at CASE Study

image
I’m entering this card into their challenge, but for more information on supplies etc.  please pop on over to The Stamp Attic.

Have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. Lovely! I love the seam binding treatment with the button!
    Thanks for joining us on CASE study this week! :D
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHHH! LOVE your seam binding --you nailed these challenges:) SUPER pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is stunning, so elegant and nicely done...hope your weekend is fabby!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, my, Ruby...this card is classically elegant! Love the design of the stamps, it's lovely, just like your entire card! Glad to see you at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by to view my blog and for taking the time to leave a message. I really appreciate your feedback. Ruby xx

 
Blog Design By -Lindsey Joy Design- ©All Rights Reserved