I’m just popping in quickly today to share a couple of cards that I’ve made for The Stamp Attic, one using the CASE Study Challenge and the PTI dry brushing technique (see further down)
First up is this little mini card, very similar to one I made for Summer Card Camp last week, but with different colours and three butterflies instead of four. Sorry about the blue hint to the picture, I’m really struggling with my light here today where it’s so overcast.
For my second card I wanted to create something for the CASE Study Challenge, but I also wanted to try out the PTI Make it Monday technique of dry brushing. I’ve got the paint, got the brushes, but never got around to playing! I didn’t use PTI stamps on this one so I can’t enter it into the challenge unfortunately, but it was great to finally try the technique.
This is the card that I CASED..
For details of how I made these please pop on over to The Stamp Attic’s blog.
Have a great day!