Tuesday, 19 July 2011

Butterflies continued...

Hi everyone

I’m just popping in quickly today to share a couple of cards that I’ve made for The Stamp Attic, one using the CASE Study Challenge and the PTI dry brushing technique (see further down)

First up is this little mini card, very similar to one I made for Summer Card Camp last week, but with different colours and three butterflies instead of four. Sorry about the blue hint to the picture, I’m really struggling with my light here today where it’s so overcast.

PP 180711 (1)

For my second card I wanted to create something for the CASE Study Challenge, but I also wanted to try out the PTI Make it Monday technique of dry brushing.  I’ve got the paint, got the brushes, but never got around to playing!  I didn’t use PTI stamps on this one so I can’t enter it into the challenge unfortunately, but it was great to finally try the technique.

PP 180711 (2)

This is the card that I CASED..

sample141
PP 180711 (2) OTK


For details of how I made these please pop on over to The Stamp Attic’s blog.

Have a great day!

6 comments:

  1. Your dry brushing technique is beautiful! Your mini card is a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH! This is a beautiful--you are really getting into this Summer Card course! YOU ROCK:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww Ruby, this is utterly delightful! Great colours and technique!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are both stunning, butterflies are always a winner!! Your colour selection in both is devine!
    Thanks for sharing at CASE study this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an absolutely gorgeous CASE of Dawn's card! Gosh! Those cool color tones have me in awe and your technique is inspired!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by to view my blog and for taking the time to leave a message. I really appreciate your feedback. Ruby xx

 
Blog Design By -Lindsey Joy Design- ©All Rights Reserved