Have you had a good day? I met up with a friend in town for coffee, lunch and more coffee, and a couple of shops thrown in, but not many. We were having too good a time catching up!
I have a little card to share with you that I made some time ago. I really love the red and green October Afternoon papers, they are yummy.
Over Christmas I received a fab 'Stylish Blogger Award' from Pauline over at Craft Obsession. What a lovely surprise!! I'm not sure about you but often you wonder if anybody ever reads/looks at your blog, so it's such a fantastic surprise when you get an award. Thank you Pauline!
By accepting this award I have to:
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you this award. Thanks Pauline!
2. Share 8 things about yourself
3. Pass it on to 8 bloggers
4. Contact those bloggers and tell them about their award
Ok, so 8 things about me...
- I love Tudor History, particularly anything related to Henry VIII, and the Victorian period. I need films/documentaries to bring them to life for me though otherwise I forget what I've read lol
- I have a ridiculous number of self-help books, I always want to improve myself and learn something new too. I am my worst critic, nobody can say anything as harsh to me as I can! New Year time can be a nightmare for me, I already have a million and one things I want to achieve, but I can't possibly do them all! Step at a time, Ruby, step at a time :o)
- I am a trained Life Coach, but haven't actually put anything into practice yet!
- I am totally addicted to coffee and chocolate! Something I really need to sort next year!
- I love old fashioned films, like 'White Christmas' and 'To Kill a Mockingbird', anything with actors like Cary Grant, or Doris Day, Bing Crosby etc.
- I love Audrey Hepburn, her style, her films, she was iconic
- I love Betty Boop, and want her curves lol
- I enjoy listening to all sorts of music, including indie, pop, classical, some rock but not all, the list is endless, but I love Nina Simone, Ella Fitzgerald and Madeline Peyroux the most
- I am always learning French, but never get very far. It's been on my New Year resolution list the past goodness knows how many years, but I guess I just need to move there to immerse myself. I love anything French, such a beautiful place and language
I am going to pass it onto our new design team members at the Play Date Cafe. It will be lovely to learn a little more about them.
I'm also going to add Wendy over at the Stamp Attic because she is always such a big help to me when I run out of cardmaking supplies! Thanks Wendy!
I start my new term on the Etsy Inspired Challenge Design Team soon, can't wait! You will LOVE some of the shops they have picked as inspiration. FABULOUS!