Sunday, 31 October 2010

CASE Study & Waltzingmouse Challenges

Happy Halloween everyone. Hope you're enjoying your day!

I thought I would share a pic of a Jack Skellington pumpkin that Ian carved for Natasha (Tink).  We entered him into a competition in our local town but unfortunately he didn't win.  He's still a winner in our house though :o)


I've got two cards today, the first is for CASE Study challenge;


This is the first time I've joined in on this challenge, so I'm hoping I got the details right!  You have to case the inspiration card, in this case this is the card by the October Muse, Barbara Anders.

I used Amy Butler papers and Bazzill Bling cardstock, SU! ribbon, Martha Stewart border punch, Papertrey Ink 'Big & Bold Wishes' for the sentiment, Prima pearls and I made the flower.

I made my second card for the Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge #21

This is the sketch..  I used lots of my favourite new things on this card! 
  • 'Compliments of the Season' stamps by Waltzingmouse for the label and the scrolls at the top of the note paper
  • Cosmo Cricket 'Mitten Weather' papers
  • Papertrey Ink 'Spiral Note Pad', 'Library Card' Stamp and 'Library Pocket Card Die'
  • Sizzix 'Flower 3d' in felt, aren't those flowers gorgeous in that vibrant purple?  I love them!


Enjoy the rest of your day/evening.  I will be back to share some more soon. 

Tomorrow is Tink's 11th birthday, I'm sure there will be a few tears (from me that is, where my little baby is growing up!!)

13 comments:

  1. Fabulous pumpkin. Great cards, your flowers are simply gorgeous. All very effective. Happy Halloween. Tracy Evans x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards, Ruby! Love all the details--especially those yummy purple felt flowers! And your jacko is pretty awesome, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the purples on this fun tag card! Those flowers are super! great jack o lantern too!

    thanks for playing with WMS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute pumpkin! I LOVE carving faces/etc.--haven't done that in ages! I was just thinking the other day--what is Tinks' name? LOL!! I was beginning to think it was really Tinks!!

    LOOOOOVE these cards--that first card is lush with that big ribbon/bow! And I love that paper too! The second one--left a comment on FB--LOOOOOOVE it! Your flowers are always so beautiful! Great job:) Love visiting here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two fabby cards, but love the purple flowers, they are gorgeous in felt.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards, Ruby! The CASE card is wonderfully elegant with the gorgeous striped ribbon and blue flower! Love the purple flowers on the second card. And that pumpkin is awesome, I think it should have won! Glad to see you over at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards! Love them both.
    love the big bow and the purple felt flowers are stunning .
    Thank you Thank you for joining WMSC and Case study.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an awesome Jack o lantern Ruby! All of your cards are beautiful! Love your lavender card showcasing those WM stamps! That purple flower embellishment is stunning! Thanks for playing along with the WMSC :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous duo Ruby!! loving all your flowers and your pumpkin is perfect, not sure why he didn't win- he looks like a winner to me!! thanks for sharing with us at CASE study this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your Case Study card, Ruby - the colours are SOO beautiful, and the bow is perfect :) Thank you for playing! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lots of pretty cards!! Love them all and the flowers you used are beautiful!! Thanks for playing with the Mice :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautifully carved pumpkin and gorgeous cards Ruby! Say happy birthday to Tink from me tomorrow :0)
    Ps. did you get my recent email?
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by to view my blog and for taking the time to leave a message. I really appreciate your feedback. Ruby xx

 
Blog Design By -Lindsey Joy Design- ©All Rights Reserved